Monday, November 07, 2005

Gundam RX 93 (Amuro Ray's Custom MS)

CLICK TO ENLARGE
This is my latest 3d model. The Amuro Ray Custom RX-93 V2 Gundam MS. It's taken me 3 weeks to build and it's still not fully complete. For an amateur like me, it's worth it I guess.
Finally found something I'm good at.
Started with the torso, then went on to build the head. If I don't get the head done, It will NEVER be finished, trust me ;) . I showed this pic to my friends, Ahmad Faizal and Yunus, and they gave constructive comments and suggestions.
As positive as they were, I knew my model sucked, so I put a little more work into it.

I built this model part by part and made textures between builds. I put as much detail as possible while trying not to torture my PC with 5 hour renders.(everyone has been through this stage as a 3D artist, I'm sure!!). In the end it took just 5 minutes to render, haha. Tried to make the textures as real as possible and tried to add more detail. Hope it worked. The red texture should actually be more pink-ish but I thought that would be a little to feminine for a war machine :D . Weeks went by and I finally finished the upper body. The rest is history. I'll post a few more Images after I complete it. All thats left is the rifle, shield and a few additional details.

a closeup of the upper bodyPlease comment for my future projects ... I will also consider any requests if I have the time. By the way, I'm looking for other artists who would like to make a movie(this sounds err ... kinda awkward doesn't it??). Not necessarily a movie, but other 3D projects. This is just a hobby. I'm actually a programmer, but I have no idea how I got into art in the first place.
Finally, thanks for viewing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home