Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Comic Art

Mantoro by Ahmad Faizal.

Nice huh ?? My friend, Ahmad Faizal, drew this one. He has no idea how talented he is. He doesn't even study art !! It's an absolute beauty. He hasn't drawn for a long time. He drew this one 5 years ago. So do complement him and write some comments.



From here on, it's my work only. All are digital. Don't compare them to the one above. He of coarse is in a class of his own.

This is 'Deadpool'. Did this one using poser and the breaking glass, I used photoshop.
This was a test render actually.
Sucks huh ?? Im really bad at drawing to be honest.





This is my 'US War Machine'. At the time my 3D modelling was still crude and ugly. But the end result wasn't that bad.
Unfortunately due to some virus, I had to format my PC. ARGH !!!
Did everything in 3D studio MAX.

It was meant to be an Iron Man model but the yellow and red color scheme didn't quite work out. Heheheheh (mencapap sgt la pulak kan !!)


Last but not least, my 'Spawn' image. This is my favourite 2D art work so far. However it is my first. How I managed to pull off such a beauty, I still have no idea. Beginners luck eh ?? :D
The figure is made using poser and the cape and chains using photoshop.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home