Sunday, November 20, 2005

Gundam RX 93 (Amuro Ray's Custom MS) 2


Click to enlarge. For actual size, mail me at kiara_sunrise2@yahoo.com.
HAAA ...... Siap pon !! Took me 4 weeks to complete the model and an additional 4 days for this image(3d earth included). Finally finished the darn shield and rifle.

Yess !! Dapat wallpaper baru .. hahahaha. I made up a few parts on the rifle mainly because the picture in the magazine I was referring to didn't show a good view of the whole object. Further more I wished to add detail, so I made a compromise here and there. The same goes for the shield. I didn't want to weather the shield too much or else I'd spoil the paint job ... hahaha. Don't want to brag on how much this project means to me so I'll shut up. Hope you like it.

1 Comments:

Blogger syahimi said...

That's what I call a real good shit. Looked even more realistic if compared to the anime version haha. It's a pity you can't continue your work since you're in oz now. anyhow nice work. Show us more please.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home